Sunday, March 5, 2017

Birthday Girl

Today we celebrated three years with this cute girl....


She woke up and opened her first present.. which was this twirly dress.. She has been obsessed with dresses that twirl lately so I knew she would love it.  I wanted most of the presents to wait till night time but let her open one more, which was this doll, Claire.  I found her on latter day home about a year ago but it was way out of my budget so I nabbed her super quickly when I found her on a major sale a few months ago and saved her in my closet for the big day.  Myra is in loooooove with her! She even joined us at church :). 


After church and naps we went on our weekly Sunday walk around the pond then back home for dinner, more presents and cake (which was actually brownies because none of us love cake haha). I am so grateful for this girl. 

Before I even had babies I wrote them letters so I like to continue doing it from time to time... I think Ill start making birthday letters on here a tradition... here it goes.  

Myra Grace, 

Today I woke up to your usual morning yell, "MOMMY, I'M AWAKE!!!"  And while I was exhausted, I excitedly hoped out of bed and ran into your room bursting with a thrill to celebrate YOU!  I swooped you up from your bed and carried you out to the living room where you smiled and ran around kicking the pink balloons that covered the floor.  I held you close to my face and whispered "I love you baby girl, Happy Birthday!" and you squealed and squealed.

You are gold in my eyes.  You push me and challenge me and motivate me to dig down deep and pull out all the patience I can muster up daily and I love you for that.  And while you are strong willed and speak your mind, you are also sweet as peach pie.  You nuzzle into me multiple times a day professing your love for me and always ending with an "I love you MOST!" 

You make me laugh out loud daily and seeing you grow and blossom each day makes me feel like the luckiest mom in the world.  Heavenly Father gave me YOU three years ago TODAY, and for that I am eternally grateful.  I love you bugsy.  Happy third birthday.  Here are a few things you have said over the past few weeks that have made me smile and laugh:

Myra: "Mom!  I have a good Idea"
Me: "What?"
Myra: "Christmas time!!!!"

Myra: "Mommy, look!  My tummy is beepin'" (talking about her heartbeat)

Jordan: "Myra, what do daddies do?"
Myra: "Fix people"
Jordan:"What do mommies do?"
Myra: "Take pictures"

Myra: Daddy, where you goin'?"
Jordan: "To fix people"
Myra: "They sick?  They eat too much sugar?"

Myra: "Mommy, I don't like your black hairs. I don't want you.  Lets make a new mommy.
(and then she laughed and laughed) "Just kiddin'" (hugged me tight and said, "I give you tight huggle wuggles!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment