Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birthday Boy

My sweet boy turned one last Wednesday!!!  I can't believe how quickly the year has gone.  It literally feels like a month ago I was laying in my hospital bed with him laying on my chest as I breathed in his fresh newborn smell, took in every little detail of his face and itty bitty hands and whispered to him, "I love you more than you can imagine and promise you I will live everyday of my life protecting you!" 

From the moment they laid him on my chest right after delivery we had such a special connection and it has only grown minute by minute from then.... even though he cried constantly the first four months haha. 

I mean... really though.... how could you not love that face...





We spent the morning at the mall waiting for my computer to get fixed which I felt kinda guilty about so while we waited I showered him with lots of sugary treats, a pretzel and a trip to the Disney store.

After afternoon naps we headed to Disney for the rest of the day and got him his Mickey hat.  It has become tradition to get them one on their first birthday and then we just watch them toddle around for a while in those ears.  Talk about cuteness overload.

We then spent some time in the ticki-room and then back home for some quick cake and presents.


I think Myra ate more of it ;).  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAXY MAXY!!!!!!! I love you forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment