Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Max's Newborns

For a multitude of reasons we nearly didn't get any newborn pictures with Max... LAST MINUTE- seriously a few days before these were taken, we decided we had to do them no matter what... I knew i would regret it and that he would only have that newborn look one more week and it had to be captured professionally.  I am SOOOOO glad that Jordan convinced me.  

I love this little boy so dang much, and looking back at these pictures takes me back to those first few weeks with him.  I love pictures because they evoke memories and feelings that would be difficult to recall and feel without them.








5 comments:

  1. These photos are so sweet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely perfect! It makes me so excited for my little guy to get here. I'm due in about 3 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete