Sunday, July 25, 2010

Farmers market



Early Saturday morning I headed over to the Farmers market in downtown Salt Lake.
It was simply delightful. I spent hours shopping in the booths that have everything you can possibly imagine. I thought I was in heaven... jewelry, art, music, henna, vegetables, fresh flowers, food from every country...etc.

Not only was the shopping great, but the atmosphere as well. Every 15 (or so) feet are musicians with tip jars. Harp players, pianists (one with an extremely old antique piano), guitar players, singers, bangos..... the list goes on.

If anyone is in Salt lake this saturday I suggest going!
They have it EVERY saturday morning at pioneer park.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I too went Saturday, for the first time, and I completely fell head-over-heels with it. I love the atmopshere. I don't know, there's just something about the Farmers Market.

    ReplyDelete