Sunday, April 18, 2010

Live your life with faith





Last night I learned to have faith. I learned to make my life an adventure, and to take chances.

Too often in life we settle for the "safe". But who wants to die knowing they never accomplished a lot, and nearly wasted their life simply because of fear. We need to put ourselves out there more, talk to strangers and make friends, travel the world, make a difference in the lives of those around us. Don't sell yourself short simply because you're afraid of getting hurt or rejected.

The most important thing I learned was to have faith in love. We may grow up in life falling in love and finding that love to fade, or falling in love with someone, and their love for you fades. These heartbreaks are hard, but we learn so much from them, we learn how to make the next better. For too long in my life I blocked people away from getting too close to me, because I was afraid of getting hurt. I told myself I didn't really need anybody in my life. I lied to myself for years, until I discovered that nobody truly wants to live a solitary life. I regret those lost years of being able to share love and learn lessons. There are so many different forms of love, and I can't wait until I find someone who I know without a doubt will love me unconditionally.

Thank you Tim Burton for a beautiful and brilliant movie!

photos from Google

Movie:Big Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment