Sunday, March 7, 2010

My BFF




This weekend I randomly decided to move out.
I will be moving in with my very best friend, Tawni.

There is nobody else I would rather move in with,and I am excited to grow even closer to her than I am now.
Tawni and I grew up in the same neighborhood together. Besides my family, there is nobody that knows me as well as her. All through-out elementary school, the two of us were inseparable. She is the most amazing friend anybody could ask for...She is gorgeous, smart, and the most genuinely kind person I know. She cares so much for the people around her, and is that one friend I know I will be friends with til were old ladies. Her loyalty and Christ-like attributes are rare!
Oh how I love this girl!!!
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww Hailey, that is so nice of you, thank you so much!! I feel honored to have my own post! I love you so much, and thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me! I cant wait to live with you, it will be so much fun, PARTY!!:)love you BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy will miss you, but there's nobody I'd rather share you with than Tawni. True friends are one of life's greatest treasures. Love ya both.

    ReplyDelete