Monday, March 15, 2010

He is Reachable Any Time Any Place



“Access to our Creator through our Savior is surely one of the great privileges and blessings of our lives. I have learned from countless personal experiences that great is the power of prayer. No earthly authority can separate us from direct access to our Creator. There can never be a mechanical or electronic failure when we pray. There is no limit on the number of times or how long we can pray each day. There is no quota of how many needs we wish to pray for in each prayer. We do not need to go through secretaries or make an appointment to reach the throne of grace. He is reachable at any time and any place.”
James E. Faust

I love that I can pray whenever and where ever. When life gets hard, and when life is good. Lately, I have felt this overwhelming love for our Savior and Creator. Right now in my life I feel like I owe the Lord so much for the blessings he has given me in my life. He works in mysterious ways, and his timing is perfect. When trials come into our lives, the Lord does everything He can to help us through those trials. He never gives us anything we can't handle. I know that the people i have in my life right now are here for a reason, and they are truly all angels. The Lord has put them into my life to make my life as rich as it is, and I pray everyday that I too can be a blessing rather than a burden in their lives.

...Picture by Greg Olsen...

No comments:

Post a Comment