Tuesday, May 24, 2016

At the Pool

A while back when it was just starting to get warm enough outside to swim I said to Jordan after dinner, "Lets take Myra to the pool and let her stay up late to celebrate it getting warm!!!"  So out we went... unfortunately it was still a bit colder than we thought it would be since it was later in the day- but she had a blast.  I love watching these two together.  They have a bond like nothing I have seen before.  She gets so excited whenever she sees him and she is the first person he opens his arms to when he gets home.  Multiple times a day he will say to me, "Gosh, I just love her so much.  It fills like I might die cause I love her so much..."

And even now, Myra just woke up from her nap as I was typing- I walked in and she started crying and asked for "Dada".  

I hope they always share this special bond together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment