Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wild Florida 2015



A few weeks ago Jordan's parents came down to Florida to spend a few days with us.  We spent some time at the Disney parks and Universal but it was also so much fun to take them over to Wild Florida.

I have posted about Wild Florida on here before and I just have to reiterate how beautiful it is there.  We got on air boats and went through the Everglades and got to see so many gators and different animals you don't just see everyday.

I am so grateful for these memories we are making.  Myra just loved the wind in her face and being out in the sun.

After our airboat ride we tried some fried gator and ate ice cream!  Such a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is like my dream! I have always wanted to ride in a fanboat down the bayou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! it is so fun. If you do it, I would make sure its either during or right after rainy season. Last year we went in September and it was a lot greener from the rainy season. Also, go early in the morning! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness, those cheeks underneath the headphones on Myra are too much!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete