Monday, September 26, 2011

I have a ring on my left hand...

.. not just one, but two... and both are on one special finger.
This means I am no longer just engaged... but married.

I am a married women as of August 8th 2011.
It's the best thing in the world... Well, being married to Jordan is the best thing in the world.

I picked him up from school today and as I saw him walking towards the car in his yellow 70's shirt, I sighed. I sighed because he looked so handsome. I smiled as he got in the car, and he kissed me and told me he loved me. Right then and there I knew for sure that I was/am the luckiest girl in the world.

I haven't been blogging the past few months due to busyness and lots of loving, hugging, and kissing being done. But its time to return to recording all the loveliness in our lives.

Here are some snippets from our wedding...









































2 comments:

  1. You're the cutest! I've just now been blog stalking you for the last 30 minutes!!!! I have a feeling you're going to be one of my new favorite reads! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness!!! you sure know how to make me happy! haha :) thank you so much!!! happy to have a new reader.

      Delete