Sunday, January 10, 2010

Comfort in Life

Lately I have felt an overwhelming feeling of gratefulness for my Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ. Today in my primary class, I taught the kids about Heavenly Father's plan for all of us, and why he chose Jesus to be our Savior! I am so grateful for free agency and for the atonement. As much as I wish to be perfect, I know thats something that will never happen here on earth, but to know that I can be forgiven for the mistakes I make...ah...its so comforting. I can't wait to return home to my Father in heaven with his arms open wide ready to embrace me, and comfort me. Sometimes i wish I could take off in an airplane and fly around to every Country so that I could teach every person on the earth the Gospel. I cant't imagine going through trials without knowing that there is a God, who loves me and wants the best for me. What brings you comfort?

No comments:

Post a Comment